Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017

Spring Lookbook

Fresh Fashion for European Springtime 



Spring has been rough with me this year. Lets better say April. Man, o man I don´t know exactly how to describe the weather situation. One morning I woke up to almost 20 degrees celsisus the other day with snow flakes covering the ground and leaving some spots there, where the already green garden was hiding. It was not boring, lets just leave it there.



                                       

If the Video doesn't play, you can also watch it here =)  LINK to the Youtube Video

The crazy weather situation didnt make it to easy form e to decide what I want and more important should wear during the day. I am a lot inside, like Universitiy but also a lot outside, like walking from train tot rain or room to room.
Good old trick in those situation is the onion-look or better layers over layers over layers. I am currently in love with the clothes shown in the litle lookbook video. They are simple, clean but the bomber-jacket has nifty little details, which made me buy it in the first place. And I absolutely love those chelsea boots. Those had seen a long hunt. I needed over half a year to find the perfect pair and can´t put them away now.
This lookbook is small and only contains a few peaces, used over and over. For those, who like to have a simpler wardrobe or those, like me, who like to grab into the pile of clothes and grab a winner in the first attempt.


My wardrobe is slowly growing to something I really enjoy.


The Outfit Details:

Always wore those shoes: Another A Chelsea Boots


Look 1 Casual Chic



White T-Shirt: COS
Bomber Jacket: Kauf dich Glücklich
Pants: H&M




Look 2 City Blues



Greay T-Shirt: Zara
Bomber Jacket: Kauf dich Glücklich
Pants: H&M




Look 3 A tad fancy



Longsleeve: Opus
Bomber Jacket: Kauf dich Glücklich
Pants: H&M
Chocker: Moms seewing supplies (its an elastic edge thingy fort he bras)





 Look 4 Comfy Chic


White T-Shirt: COS
Cardigan: Primark
Pants: H&M
Bow Chocker: Müller




Look 5 La La Lacey



Camisole: Mango
Cardigan: Primark
Pants: H&M
Bow Chocker: Müller





Lets count how many pieces I needed: 9 pieces including the jewellery.
There you go, 5 looks, each a little different but pieces to mix and match. Thats basically the way I want my wardrobe to work.


Last but not least, I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did while filming it.

Peace out and over, Hopefully you have an amazing day =)

Until a new little creation of my brain appears on this blog

See you








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen