Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Impression du Drôme Provencal

My love for this countryside is huge. I just wanted to show you why.

Pictures carry emotions better than words for me. So here some home made emotions =)
And some added comments,

Enjoy!

It was a really hot day and this corner was nice and shadowy





the typical south france house: light stone, blue windows



and matching doors




these flowers were really pretty. The pink, white and blue door just fits nicely




Cooking is always important here, so we made some clam chowder out of: "Fabelhaft Französisch"




What do those colors mean =)






My favorite tart: Walnut and caramel: Photo by Cristiano Pereira




The french market it packed with sweet bakes




I would like to know what this is, maybe a dragon




Beauty of those little narrow streets, and again, blue 




The cat was obviously not interested in us




Some swallows having 




Beautiful olive tree with its silver green leaves









Heading to the sweet little village "Poet Laval"









Found these cuties on the way. The lay all in one little spot. I guess they helped each other to defeat the flys.








View from "Poet Laval"









I was soon happy about these cherries, I ate about 1 kilo









Markets offer such pretty color arrangements










Coffee break on a beautiful market day









Dried fruits. The man behind the stable was really nice and let us try a lot.








I liked the beige colors but all different









Some home made juices and jams.








Typical southern french houses








We prepared a lot of delicious meals









To  end this all, actually a picture of the last day. Me made this apple tart a lot.


I hope you enjoyed your little visual trip to my Drôme Provencal experience,

Until next time, have a great day,

See you



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen