Mittwoch, 5. April 2017

March Favorites

Marvelous Things in March


If you would ask me "how was your march?" , I´d say "kind of sleepy". No College, no work, just me and myself and no boyfriend and loads of family. (My close one).

There is nothing wrong with a little time out here and then. Learn to relax again and switch those "be productive" thoughts off.

Relaxing was the motto and I was trying hard. At the end, it kind of worked but, oh man, the beginning was hard. And some things helped me along the way. My favorites for this month.


Things

Chelsea Boots (Another A)

I admit, I slowly try to incorporate more into my wardrobe back again, to have a working capsule. If you didn´t know, it did a major clean out last year (the blogpost about it here). These babies are a long anticipated addition. Black chelsea boots, with a hint of heel and a slightly round put pointy front. Easy put on and looking super classy but cool, my sense of style. Found them online, tried them in the store, then bought them for half the prize on kleiderkreisel. Yay

La Roche-Posay Sunscreen, Anthelios XL 

To be honest, I don´t wear sunscreen that often. This year, this should change but only if I found something, lacking in the "smelling like sunscreen" department. I did. This baby is loaded with SPF 50, super light weight and almost instantly devolves into your skin. My sister tried the face cream, so she knew this brand is good. I am sososo happy with this purchase.

Clarins Lip Oil, in Red-Berry

This guy has a lil backstory attached. 2 years prior, I wanted the honey version but refused to buy it for its prize. A few weeks ago, I scrolled through my kleiderkreisel feed and found it. For about 6€. Imagine my inner happiness. I am using it for 2 weeks now. Its rich, lil sticky, smells sweet, does its job. A+ from little smart spender.

Copper Candleholder

Moms are the best. Just go somewhere and suddenly there is a new beauty in your room. This one is made by a disabled person. The aesthetic. Included a beeswax candlelight. I can´t burn it in my room, so I put a fake candle inside. Glows mystical in the evening and just completes my new working space.

Happenings

Ed Sheeran Concert

Lets just say, I ways dancing the night away. The new album was barely out and I screamed the lyrics terribly wrong, but I loved it. He is an amazing singer, songwriter and performer. Not a show, a simple performance with a guitar, two mics a loop pedal and his voice. Simplicity in perfection. My favorite new song is "Nancy Mulligan". 

First looks of spring

Winter is nice, but the sun kicking in is such a feeling. Almost as if the body is reliefd. So sunbathing or either face sunbathing was all I needed on some days of march.

Brunch with friends

Nothing better, as the good old brunch together. Its just a nice get together, to start a nice day with wonderful people and delicious breakfast. I had classic bacon and eggs with orange juice and a hot cocoa. Simple goodness.

People

simply_kenna, Youtube

Love her sense of style. She is trying hard and I appreciate that. The simplicity of her videos are straight up my alley. Minimal, nicely thought out and interesting. Rediscovered here a few weeks ago and still enjoy watching her videos. Its all about DIYs, fashion, anime and disney (Link to her channel --> https://www.youtube.com/user/McKaelinn <--)

Ingrid Hofstra, Instagram

She is an amazing photographer and foodblogger, kind of, what I want to achieve someday. Here pictures are high quality, thought through and inspire me a lot. (Link to her instagram https://www.instagram.com/ingridhofstra/)


Movie

The Danish Girl

This movie is deep. A story deep beyond the thoughts some people still have today. Based on a true story, a young man in denmark figures out that he is not really a man inside. The story shows the long and painful path to his dream, becoming a woman. I don´t want to say anything more, just watch it yourself.


Is this a lot for a month? I don´t really now. But it has been a nice month, thanks to those special favorites.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen