Montag, 13. März 2017

⭒ Packing for Paris ⭒


 ⭒  It all fit into my little Fjäl Räven Kanken  ⭒  




The first thing on my  mind when it comes to travelling, definetly what to take with me. Over the last few trips that I have made, I always loved making myself a little plan and ticking the items I decided to pack into my small travelling device of choice. Something super important form my low-key organizing addiction.

If I could, I would most likely pack nothing at all. I am on my way to a healthy and sustainable kind of minimalsim for myself, but travelling is definetly the easiest way for me to see, if I done good or rather badly.

Your suitcase will tell you, If you have to much with you, an aching back and shoulders should be programmed, if you have to little, you will be stinking after a while. (or just be really annoyed and try to find the next washing shop). I guess like always, a good ratio as well as some thoughts about the weather and what you are planning on doing should be the main thing to consider.

So what have I done? Well, I have been to Paris before and kind of know, what shoes to wear and what I have liked most from last trips wardrobe. My favourtie outfit is a black pair of jeans, a super comfy jumper, a thick cardigan over the top, some trusty worn sneakers as well as a pair of delicat earrings. Normal things, right? But trust me, these are the best, because worrieing about my clothes ist he last thing I want to do on my trip.

I guess follow these easy steps:
Are they comfy?
Are they weather approved?
Are they matching with the other pieces?

Imagine building a miniature capsule wardrobe for 3 days. It should be as versatile as possible.

Here is my little capsule and also, some things I learned from this trip (clothewise, again)

  • ivory blouse
  • grey T-Shirt
  • undies
  • socks (two pairs)
  • short pyama
  • little towel (we had towels in our airbnb)
Like always afterwards, you are 1000 times smarter. So these things were more important that I thought. I should have brought a warmer coat, a second jumper, no blouse and no T-Shirt (weather wise obviously). But anything else was just about enough. I was really lucky to bring my umbrella with me (a small one) and some comfy walking shoes.

For the end, I would like to mention some tipps in general if you plan on traveling light:
  • roll your clothes, so more fit into the bag
  • try to be able to match as much as possible
  • take basics with you (T-Shirt, Jeans, ...)
  • multi-use things, like coconut oil for face and make-up removal
  • take a jute bag with you, to have a extra space for things if you need them
  • don't take everything with you, they probably have some shops there two
  • take a few snacks on the way with you (I like rice waffles)
  • take the one pair best of walking shoes with you, not more
  • check the weather !!
And thats about it. This is basically the way I plan and pack for short city trips like this one.

Hope you enjoyed the post and got some valuable information.

Until  next time,

See you ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen