Freitag, 27. November 2015

Discovering Paris - capital within and without in 2 and a half days -- the dressers --

Fashionable in Paris

Sadly its aleady my last part of the paris series.
Paris is known for its fashioned citizens. Not just la parisienne. Men, Women, young, adult all seem to be nice dressed. The main clothing pieces are a nice trench coat, leggins, dark jeans or nylons, flat boots (of course rather black), big jumper or a nice dark skirt.

I tried to be a combination of comfortable and put together.

These three looks were happily worn out and I just used one pair of boots styled differently.

Enjoy the threesome boots:

Première choix: Tourists and Towers

Wore this look in museums (Louvre) by its own and by night with a warm coat on top to see the tour d´Eiffel.







Outfit Details:
Blouse: Sessun
Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Deichman
Earrings: Selfmade






Deuxièmme choix: Montmatre flair

Montmartre is a lovely typical french looking arrodisment. There were many stairs theefore I was really happy to have comfy clothes and flat shoes. The high neck and covered legs were appopriated for visiting the Sacre Coeur.



Outift Details:
Jumper: H&M
Skirt: Pull&Bear
Tights: Primark
Boots: Deichman
Earrings: Zara











Troisièmme choix: Cup(ple) of coffee

I love this spot. Its neaby the cafe hollybelly a must have I ll always visit again if Im going to paris again. Hipster location means hipster clothing. Hat was the hipster piece the rest in rose and muted colours were comfy but still fashionable. And lets just say the background matched perfect with the oufit (reddish and cream walls wtf how is it possible to find such a matching spot just around the corner of the coffeeshop ???)



Outfit Details:
Jumper: Mango
Pants: H&`M
Basci: H&M
Boots: Deichman
Hat: H&M
Earrings: BLIING
Ring: French Market


And thats it. I really hope you liked these outfits or find them inspring to attach them the way your style works for you.

Side note:  A huge thank you to my kind boyfriend who is allways making wonderful shots of my outfits and is still patient even though I can be nerv rocking if its about shooting things with me. SO Thank you very much (his information: Instagram: selfmade_cris same on flickr)

Just a little end commentary: I love paris, I love it out of the touristy areas and I love food, fashion and people and jeah french is a pretty nice language too.

Note for the next time: I will definetly visit a lot more hidden places and food markets. We will see. Maybe paris will be a closer destination of me than I think.

I wish you all a nice day.

Untill next time.

See you

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice report! Hope you two enjoyed your time together! :) are you editing your pictures before you upload them or are this all the natural shots?
    Pretty nice ones by the way! :)
    Keep going!
    Cheers
    Felix

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks a lot =). My boyfriend shot them and I edited them a little bit in photoshop to make them lighter or darker but thats about it. He has got a nice lens which makes the blurred effect in the background.
    Lena

    AntwortenLöschen