Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016

DIY Lightbulb Vase

Spring come (on)!

Here in Germany we slowly start to see signs for spring. Some flowers here and there.
I am always about taking my chance to try out new stuff so my sisters birthday was the perfect opportunity for me to make some spring inspired decoration. I found some really cool ideas with lightbulbs on pinterest and decided to make some of these.

I made a little video on how to make it. Hope you enjoy (its in German)








I really love the final product. These are simpel but a nice little detail to your space. Lets be honest at first you look at them like "mh nice vase". At second glanze people finally saw the lightbulb. (Just a real example on how normal they are and fit into any airy room.)








Like always I wish you all an enlighted day and some spring vibes.

Until next time,

See you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen