Freitag, 3. April 2015

Pattern lover




Hi there
Sometimes several things like the change of the season or a new chapter of your life leads to changes
in other parts of your personality, like the way your styling yourself. I´ve allways been more or less

into fashion. I wouldn´t say that I´m a fashionista but I really like nice clothes and pretty make-up and feel very proud if my winged eyeliner looks kind of similar on both eyes. This spring, I´m really into pattern. Mostly geometric but also flower design really catch my attention and I´m recently a little more of  a light weight clothes buyer, maybe because of spring. Dainty and flowy materials are a recent must have for me. Stones and small braceletts as well as a slight bohemian touch, like layering necklaces, put a simple but sophisticated look together.

geometric pattern and light weight fabric (favourite, due to peplum bottom)



geometric pattern (with blouson bottom)

cat pattern (often get the question if these are dinosaurs ; ), so be cautious if you buy small cat pattern clothes)
keys and locks pattern (really interesting fabric, light but also stiff at the same time, hold its shape nicely)
flower pattern (this is the most spring like fashion piece)

I hope you enjoy the upcoming clothes and also more light weight materials as much as I do. Changing your style from time to time allows you to really enjoy styling and feel comfortable. Trying to cherish the little things, like nice flowers, a cup of coffee with my mum or baking cheescake with my boyfriend really changed my attitude.Just wanted to add that because sometimes everyone just has to step one step backwards to cherish the things you´ve already got in your life.

Love,
Lena 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen