Dienstag, 15. September 2015

Autum Make-up

Autum, finally

I have to admit I´m never really able to tell which season is my favourite. I like all of them but each year I get really excited if autum is around the corner. I dont know exactly why I´m so in love but something about cozy sweaters, hot chocolate and windy weather makes myself so happy. So in honor of my current favourite season I decided to finally start the blog again and make a lot of posts around the topic autum, cozy weather and yummi foods.

Autum makes everyone pull out their darker lisptick shades again and use smoky but natural eyeshadows. My current favourite is a dusty olive mixed with browns and ligh rose tones.
This particular make-up is my go-to at the moment.




Products:










Fast Explanation:  Blush cheeks, highlight cheeks,cover whole lid with highlighter, blend moss eyeshadow into crease, highlight inner corner and waterline with rose eyeliner, put mascara on, coat lips with extreme last lipstick, wait for it to dry, apply darker lisptick in corners,blend inward,  and you´re done. Looks even better with brown winged eyeliner.

Peace out, and stay tuned for the following autum posts





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen