Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015

Dark Lips

Dark lippies for fall


Fall is well known for several vampires to appear again. They all have two things in common, First they all wear starngely dark lipsticks and second, they are mistaken for being vampires because people forgot that its fall again. But now they should be reminded that fall is here and we should rock them dark lippies a lot.

I first startet wearing those dark shades last fall and I really fell in love with their appereance on me. I have slightly paler skin and my lips are smaller but thicker (my siss is real nice and says that they look like fish lips, I gues that was a compliment).


To start off you should find a matching or slighty different pair of lipstick and lipliner.
I personally like the lipliner darker than the actual lipstick. It makes the lisptick look a lot darker than it actually is. My problem Is allways to find a nice really dark lisptick in the drugstore. It is really hard here in germany but I´ve stumbled upon a really dark lipliner and thought why not search for a similar lisptick. And I found one.


An important first step is to peel your lips and add a lipbalm to bring the moisture back.
Wait a few minutes to let the lipbalm soak into your lips and so the lipstick won´t slide on you lips later. Than draw on the lipliner in a sharp line and colour your lips in. Apply lisptick on top.
If it should stay longer plott it with a tissue and powder over the tissue. Apply another coat of lipstick. Repeat it until the colour is real and stays on well. If your lines look a bit messy just clean them up with some concealer. And there you have it . Some nice dark, fall inspired lips.























Products: L´Oreal color riche in the colour 374 intense plum
                p2 lipliner in the colour 011 aubergine

Just be creative with you colours and try dark lips for yourself. They seem to be scary at first but the actually fit almost everyone and a huge plus is that they make your teeth appear whiter.

So see you next time

Until then I wish you a great day/night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen