Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015

Fall Look-book

Hi there,

Fall fashion is allways exciting for me. I love pulling out the sweaters, scarfs and layers on layers on layers. The onion look pulls something together that allows a variety of different combinations with a compared small closet. If you follow a matching colour pattern you can´t do to much wrong.
This year I especially fell in love with the colours camel, jellow-orange and brown orange.
Other popular colours are kakhi, pastel pink, white, different grey tones, black and beige.
The good thing, if you have a similar colour palette in you closet, is the possibility to match everything with each other. As long as following the pattern bright colour (orange, etc.) and a muted colour (black, beige, white,etc,) you´re outfit will harmonize.

For this look-book I´ve paired 5 different outfits to wear in a similar way or just to get some inspiration on how to combine different pieces. I hope you enjoy them.


First look:                         A tad fancy









I really love this outfit. It pulls everything off that I enjoy about fall fashion: Its loose, comfy through the scarf, adds some hight through the little heel on the boots and shows off some little details that make the look more interesting.( For example the little copper buttons on the blouse or the frilly ends of the scarf). I would wear this outfit to more casual occasions or on a daily basis, but I think you can totally wear it to a resturant with your friends.

Outfit information:
  • blouse: sessun (Favourite piece at the moment. The style is really unique)
  • trousers: Forever 21
  • scarf: Zara
  • shoes: H&M
  • ring: Thailand
  • earrings: Promod

Second Look:              Rock in Fall






Leather and kakhi screams fall to me personally. I really like  the casual combination of the leather jacket and the autumnal colours, Green, brown, grey and beige work really well in a more sporty outfit. The shoes are really comfy and the leather jacket is a good transitional piece from summer to autum. In my area, its usually getting colder really quick after the summer months are over but this year´s weather is playing nicely, so I can pull off the jacket a little bit longer. This outfit is suited for casual occasions and every day use. You can move freely and it will stay comfy througout the day.

Outfit infromation:
  • leather jacket: Mango
  • t-Shirt: Zara
  • trousers: Aldi
  • shoes: Esprit
  • necklace: Brandy Melville

Third Look:                     Casual and Comfy

















This is a basic and simple outfit. Its comfy and warm. The shoes give yourself some height.
I like the colour combination of the rosé sweater and the pleat scarf. The boots show off some of the pretty colours of fall, rustic orange. You can wear this mostly casual.

Outfit information:

  • sweater: H&M
  • scarf: H&M
  • trousers: H&M
  • shoes: Kleiderkreisel (clothing swap website)

Fourth Look:                         Furry Cats






























Furry wests. They are soft, comfy and really warm. I like this combination due to the ligth button up and the heavier west on top. The outfit is more on the dolled up side of the spectrum. The shoes are really comfy and the jeans tones the look a bit down and makes it less heavy. Mixing  light with heavy materials is kind of the way I chose my outfits. The earrings for example are really dainty and have an interesting concept of wearing them, as the earring actually hangs down on both sides of the ear and the middle part consists of chain. Since this outfit is more dressed up, its fitting for more fancy occasions (change trousers for skirt) but the jeans and the shoes make it also everyday wearable.

Outfit information:
  • fake fur west: C&A
  • button up: Mango
  • trousers: H&M
  • shoes: H&M
  • earrings: BLIING


Fith Look:                        Plums and Roses         










At least a girly outfit. Even though dresses and me are not the best friends, not because I don´t like them, it´s just really hard for me to find one thats up to hwat I would want, I sometimes enjoy wearing them. They are flowy and simple to pull off. Tights and a big fluffy cardigang add contrast (like mentioned earlier) to  the outfit and the hat is a staple for me. It´s a touch of coolnes and flair.

Outfit information:
  • dress: C&A
  • cardigan: Primark
  • tights: Primark
  • shoes: H&M
  • hat: H&M
  • earrings: gift
That sums up my fall LookBook. I really want to thank my sweet boyfriend, who made this look book happen. He fotographed me and had a lot of patience while I was picky with the pictures. But they turned out amazing. His Information : Instagram: @selfmade_cris , Flickr: @selfmade_cris .
Huuuuge thanks to him.

I hope you enjoyed those outfits as much as I do and take some inspiration for your own fall outfits.

Until  next  time

Wish you all a nice day

See you,


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen