Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015

Lighty Blushed Make-up

Light Make up for "No-make-up-days".





























Some days you just wanna look natural and youthful. No heavy lips, eyes or cheeks. Just a hint of color and a put together look.


Today was one of those days. So I picked out some light shades, very close to my natural skin color and enhanced my features. And thats the point of this Make-up Look. Enhance your features and look like yourself comfortable.

The key is a light hand and a neutral color palette. In my case it is all over matte to sheer rosé tones. I wanted to look slightly dewey and glowing from within.




This Look is really simpel:

  • first mixed the light pink shade with the light brown shade (both marked white on the picture above) and put them on my whole lid with a fluffy eyeshadow brush
  • build the pink up with the darker pink and place it into the middle and the outer parts of the eyelids with a packing brush
  • add some of the dark brown shadow to the upper lashline with a small, angled eyeliner brush

  • now put some of the darker pink on the upper outer corners and blend them a little bit out
  • to have an eye opening look, just add some light eyeshadow to the inner corners and apply some of the highlighter on the center of your lids.
  • I like this look with really natural lashes so I just applied a little bit of mascara to both the upper and lower lashes mainly concentrating on the outer corners
  • You can enhance them trough curling them with a lash curler before applying mascara
  • I kept the eyebrows natural with a little bit of the dark and light brown mixed together and applied them with the same eyeliner brush to fill my eyebrows a little bit in
  • to conceal some blemishes I took the Coverstick and applied it to the areas needed
  • blend them out just a little bit 
  • The great thing about this concealer it that it actually conceals and has anti bacteria properties to tame your pimples
  • Make you cheeks rosy with some blush and some highlighter above the cheek bones
  • I finished this look of with some Lip Crayon and topped it with a little bit of the butter gloss
  • If you really want to make you lips stand out, apply some of the highlighter on your cupid´s bow
And thats it you're rosy natural look
I mainly took inspiration from this beautiful stone I rediscovered in my necklace collection. Its a rose quartz, a stone which stands for the change in a life. 














I hope you enjoyed this look and maybe recreate it. Embrace your natural features and let them shine. 

I wish you all a nice day

Until next time,

See you 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen