Montag, 6. Juni 2016

Drome Provencal - L°°kbook -

Spring in France


More like pre summer but slightly colder.

Warm weather, slight breeze. That´s what you get in spring from the drome provencal.
I love this place. I have been there for 10 days on vacation. During that time I wore a lot of pijamas and sweatpants but sometimes I wanted to dress up and look more french.

Here are some of my favorite outfits:


L°°K 1   Breezy Birthday










Outfit Details:

  • dress: people tree, crane dress
  • shoes: H&M
  • earrings: Forever 21

L°°K 2  Casual Couture




Outfit details:

  • Top: H&M
  • Pants: H&M
  • Shoes: H&M
  • Necklace: gift


L°°K 3  Strolling through light





Outfit details:

  • Blouse: Mango
  • Shorts: Pimpki
  • Shoes: Primark
  • Jewellery: gift, made in town
Those outfits were sweeter as usual but I enjoyed their vibe and felt light in them, while browsing through the streets of the drome provencal. 

One last note, the dress is actually from a fairtrade brand called "people tree" and my first piece of this kind. I am really happy with the quality and feeling. Definitely will be a brand I will look for in the future.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the summer.


Until next time,


See you













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen