Freitag, 18. September 2015

Fall make-up collection

Fall make-up products

Each season you swap your dressing table´s visitors.  In case you wondered mine are mostly make-up and just too much decorative stuff that I just can´t put in another place. (Too cute to hide in a corner of my room where you´ll never be able to see them.) My collection recently swapped from summer to fall and I thought maybe I´ll just show some of my favourite products and make a blog post.

I decided to divide this collection into several parts.

First: Starting with basics
Catrice eyebrow set


L´Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder



These too products are allrounders. I use them all year long. The powder is really fine and doesn´t make myself caky (I have to say I use no foundation, due to that I don´t know how it shows off with foundation). The eyebrow kit comes with a tweezer and a small angled brush. I use both of them and are really pleased. I think I own this set for half a year now and both, tweezer and brush, are still in a really nice condition.



Second: Eyes 
Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24h
 (in the colour 02 brown)
Max Factor colour X-pert waterproof eyeliner
(in the colour 02 Metallic)
These two eyeliners have one great thing in common: They stay all day long.
The first one is a darker brown and comes with the little gel eyeliner brush. I think it works really well, because I have kind of hooded eyelids and therefore need to make really thin lines to achieve a nice and clean eyeliner look. The other one is a metallic grey which goes on really wet. Therefore you should wait a few seconds before you move on with your eye make-up.




Catrice Kohl Kayal
(in the colour 200 "you´re my rosen one")


Rival de Loop Young eyeshadow pencil
(in the colour 14 nougat brown
and 15 mystic brown)

Artdeco Eye liner
(in the colour 71)

Essence eye pencil LE
(in the colour Come to town)
Catrice longlasting eye pencil waterproof
(found no colour description but its a sparkly grey)
alverde eyeliner
(in the colour 04 grün)
Swatches in the same order (left one s first eyeliner)
the  two last ones are the liquid eyeliner and the gel eyeliner
These are all nice coloured eyeliners. The ones from Catrice really impressed me,due to their high pigmentation, long last and their low prices. The Artdeco one is also reallynice but better for smoky looks. The two from RDL Young are less longlasting but work well for a whole lid action. The essence one is ok. The colour is really nice but the eyeliner tends to slip around a bit. My all time favourite is the alverde eyeliner. I just love the colour and the lasting is good. I mostly use this for my waterline, because its an organic brand and the colour isn´t looking to harsh on me.


KIKO Eyeshadow
(in the colour infinity)
Catrice Eyeshadow velvet matt
(in the colour 060 Moss wanted Colour)
Sleek palette Oh so special

Eyeshadow swatches
The KIKO eyeshadow is a nice purple reddish colour with slight shimmer in it. It wears a little bit off during the day but if you use a primer or cream eyeshadow underneath it will stay a lot longer. The colur pay off is ok. The other one is really nice. Its a matt eyeshadow which has a good pigmentation. It stays on nicely and blends out well. The sleek palette is just amazing. Great pigementation, long lasting and I like the colour range.

At third: Lips





From top to bottom: NYX  Matte Lisptick (Merlot), Manhattan X-Treme last and shine (45M),
L´Oreal Collection Prive (JLo), Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter MATTE (in 027 Elegant Nude, 026 Royal Diva)

I like all of these a lot, but my favourite is by far the NYX one and the Astor Nude one. They both stay on really good and if you plot them they will stay a lot longer and are even kiss-approved.


Last but not least: Cheeks



Colour institue Cheek Blush
Sleek Blush
(in the colour Rose Gold)
Artdeco Blusher
(in the colour 40


Swatches (Rosegold left, Artdeco in the middle, colour institut right)



Catrice Highlighter (not available anymore)

That concludes my make-up for the fall. I mix all of these products if i feel like. Due to their muted and natural colours they match with almost every outfit.

Wish you all cozy and nice day.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen